How-to Contour a Heart Shaped Face
How to tell if your face is shaped like a heart:
- Your cheeks are wider than your hairline.
- Your chin is narrow and pointed.
- A true heart-shaped face also has a widow’s peak.
Where you should contour:
- Along the sides of your forehead and temples to create balance between the wider upper half of your face and the more narrow lower half.
- The area below your cheekbones starting from your ears and ending in the middle of your cheeks.
- The small area right below your chin to soften the point.
Where you should highlight:
- Under your eyes in an upside-down triangle shape, which brightens your eyes.
- In the middle of your forehead and the middle of your chin to help broaden these naturally narrow areas.
Originally published on Cosmopolitan.