Selena Gomez Opens Up About Her Life
One thing for sure, Selena Gomez has come a long way from her Disney days. She went from the sweet girl next door to a sex icon.
In a single year, she “fired” her mom as a manager, signed with a new record label, cut ties with K-Mart, signed a contract with Pantene, bought a giant new mansion, and broke up with some guy named Justin Bieber. “I wanted to be a little uncomfortable,” the 23-year-old said. “I wanted to be my own person. I wanted to test myself. I wanted to see if I could really do it.” (Marie Claire)
The beautiful star doesn’t stop there. Here are nine details about the life of one of Hollywood’s leading ladies:
- There might be a redo with Justin Bieber in the near future.
- She had to “break up” with her mom as a manager.
- Gomez and her mother grew up in a rough neighborhood in Los Angeles while the she was trying to make it in the entertainment world.
- Almost all the tabloid headlines about her are false.
- She had to reshoot a makeout scene with James Franco more than seven times.
- Paul Rudd says that she has a unique skill that makes her great at acting.
- Her and T. Swift are BFFs
- She is getting more and more attention from guys now that she is more comfortable with her sexuality.
- Being a Disney child-star made it difficult for her to come to terms with her sexuality.